FOX is apparently not submitting 'Fringe's' final season for Emmy consideration | News Page | Btvguide
Fans hoping that John Noble would finally get that Emmy nomination he deserves are going to be disappointed, because FOX has decided not to promote Fringe’s fifth and final season for Emmy consideration.
Ever since this happened I’ve been dreaming about Fringe/Star Trek crossovers, to the point of assigning Fringe characters to Starfleet positions. And then I was like WELL WHY NOT JUST PHOTOSHOP IT because I don’t have boundaries. The positions are a little murky because of the constraints of finding screencaps that fit together (which is also why I didn’t include everybody, SORRY), but here are the vague assignments:
- Broyles is captain (and a Vulcan)
- Olivia is first officer
- Atlivia is chief of security, and ideally Lincoln and Charlie would be security with her because having the uniform colors correspond with Blueverse/Redverse/Amberverse is half the fun.
- Astrid is a science officer (technically she might be more suited to communications officer since I feel like a lot of what she does on Fringe is communications/translation type stuff, but I didn’t have anybody else in blue sooooo)
- Alt-Astrid is helmsman
- Peter is chief engineer
- Walter is chief science officer
- Lincoln is navigator/tactical officer
- William Bell is already Spock so whatever
- Nina is probably some Starfleet higher-up or captain of a rival ship idk
Don’t talk to me about confusion arising from having multiple versions of the same person on the bridge, THEY’RE WEARING DIFFERENT COLORS IT’S FINE
A Farewell to Fringe
Personal reflections from series creator J.J. Abrams, Executive producer Joel Wyman, and from the cast.
Load up with tissues, this contains footage from their last night of shooting (among many other things), and it’s extremely emotional!
This is currently my favorite picture. It’s from an after party at SDCC, our last one as a cast, and I’m pretty sure anna is making fun of ME making fun of HER. On set I loved to toss around my pretend flowing-long-blonde hair every once in a while, at the expense of Lady Torv.