There’s a documentary film coming out in the fall of 2013, “I Know That Voice”, that features all the voice actors of the shows and video games that you’ve all come to love! [IMDb]
The cast is enormous! (Here are just a few)
- John DiMaggio [Jake from Adventure Time, Bender from Futurama, Marcus Fennix from Gears of War, Jann Walker in Valkyria Chronicles, Joker from Batman: Under the Red Hood, Sandman/Hammerhead from Spectacular Spider-Man, Drakken from Kim Possible, Fu Dog from American Dragon: Jake Long, and more]
- Kevin Conroy [voices Batman in dozens of DC media such as Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League: Doom, The Flashpoint Paradox, Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Justice League, Batman the TV series, The Batman, and more ]
- Jim Cummings [Tasmanian Devil from the Looney Tunes Show, Dr. Hudson from Motorcity, Hondo Ohnaka from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Trey from Generator Rex, Urdnot Wreav from Mass Effect 2 and 3, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger (various), Ray from the Princess and the Frog, Cat from CatDog, and more]
- Grey DeLisle [Vicky/Tootie from Fairly OddParents, Aya/Queen Aga’po from Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Daphne from Scooby-Doo, Wubbzy from Wow Wow Wubbzy, Black Canary from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Dr. Rebecca Holiday from Generator Rex, Catwoman in Arkham City and Injustice, Padme in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and more]
- Jason Marsden [Bart Allen/Impulse from Young Justice, Skwydd from Generator Rex, Haku in the English dub of Spirited Away, Leo from Thundercats (2012), Chester McBadbat from the Fairly OddParents, Chase Young from Xiaolin Showdown, Snapper Carr from Justice League, Richie Foley/Gear from Static Shock, Max Goof from A Goofy Movie, Kovu from Lion King 2, and more]
- Steve Blum [Spike Spiegal from the English dub of Cowboy Bebop, Wolverine (in various media including Deadpool(video game), Ultimate Spider-Man, Marvel Heroes, X-men, etc), Ares from God of War, Amon from Legend of Korra, Red Skull from Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, Thanatos from Quantum Theory, Orochimaru in the English dub of Naruto, Green Goblin from the Spectacular Spider-man, and more]
- Tom Kane [Professor Utonium from the Powerpuff Girls, Yoda from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Mr. Herriman from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Magneto from Wolverine and the X-men, Lord Monkey Fist from Kim Possible, Darwin from the Wild Thornberrys, and more]
- Nancy Cartwright [Bart Simpson/Nelson Muntz/Ralph Wiggum/more from the Simpsons, Rufus from Kim Possible, Chuckie Finster from All Grown Up and Rugrats, Mindy from Animaniacs, and more]
- Hank Azaria [Moe Szyslak/Chief Wiggum/Comic Book Guy/more from the Simpsons, Gargamel from the Smurfs, and more]
- Mark Hamill [The Joker (numerous titles), Master Eraqus from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Fire Lord Ozai from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Abraham Kane from Motorcity, Skips from Regular Show, and more]
- Tara Strong [Omi from Xiaolin Chronicles/Xiaolin Showdown, Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls, Terrence from Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, Timmy Turner from the Fairly OddParents, Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Raven from Teen Titans/Teen Titans Go!, Harley Quinn from Arkham City and Injustice, Ilana from Symbionic Titan, Billy Batson from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, and more]
- and many, many more! (seriously, there’s got to be more than thirty people in this thing)
The documentary I’ve been waiting for all my life.
Needs more Troy Baker because he’s in EVERYTHING
Eric Bauza is in this too!!
"All worthy work is open to interpretations the author did not intend. Art isn’t your pet — it’s your kid. It grows up and talks back to you."
My face is not my face anymore it’s just a big mouth
fucking finally someone came up with a conclusion that i like
Day 6: Most powerful quote/favourite lines
This is why Harry Potter is brilliant. J.K. Rowling created this world - this wonderful, whimsical, fantastic world - right inside our own. Of course we fell in love with it; it explained things. Explained what those old, unused telephone boxes were for; that sometimes you do see something you can’t explain or remember; that maybe what you thought you saw was exactly what you saw. Of course children will love that. Because it explains things they so want to believe.
But Harry Potter did so much more than explain oddities in life. It explained morals and values and human feelings. J.K. Rowling gave us Harry Potter, his world and his struggle. And we latched on to it, because it was enthralling and gripping and shocking. But she gave us more, and we didn’t even notice. She gave us Luna, struggling to fit in, but not giving a damn at the same time. She gave us Hermione, a character who faced discrimination but still remained strong and ridiculously clever. She gave us Dumbledore, the wise man, who enabled so many of us to stop worrying about death and pain, because we have life and love to deal with first.
But most importantly, she gave us Voldemort. Voldemort, the man who understood nothing. Voldemort, the only character who was entirely evil. The only one. And he became a point of understanding. Because, amongst this world of magic and wonder, there were bad people. Of course there were; it’s exactly the same in our own.
Voldemort learned nothing, knew nothing and understood nothing of those things he could not grasp. Voldemort laughed and mocked at the idea of love, innocence, wonder, caring and loyalty.
The truth Voldemort never grasped was that these things - these human things - are incredibly powerful and they are all around us. All of us. Every. Single. Day. And even though Harry Potter is a series about impossible adventures and magic beyond comprehension, it’s taught us this:
powers beyond the reach of any magic, surround us. There is no need for us to travel to Harry’s world, because we already have magic. Right here.